Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
SOUTHBROOK CLOSET FREE SHOPPING DAY on Saturday, November 3rd at the Southbrook Ministry Center. Shopping time: 9:30am - 3:30pm. Volunteer time: 8:15am - 5:00pm.
1. We are at the Southbrook Ministry Center. (see map on the right).
2. Once you register you'll receive an email the week of the event with more details about location, partking, etc.
3..When you register you'll be asked what shift and in what area you'd like to serve.
4. PARENTS: We love having families serve at The Closet. If you have elementary children who will be serving
with you, please register them and register them to work in the same as area as you.
5. Please arrive on time and plan to stay for the entire shift you registered for.
6. Lunch provided only for those who volunteer ALL day.
Thanks for volunteering to serve with The Closet! You are making a difference in the lives of families by helping provide a basic need of clothing and sharing the love of Christ with them.
Southbrook Ministry Center
104 S. Hayne Street
The Closet Ministry - Southbrook
The Closet Ministry is a clothing bank committed to providing quality used and new clothing, shoe and linens to families facing financial stress.
Our mission is to help lift economic burdens by providing quality used and new clothing, shoes and linens to men, women, and children whose families are under financial strain.